75 TARRAGINDI RD, TARRAGINDI
75 TARRAGINDI RD, TARRAGINDI
Situated on a huge 728sqm block, this elegant 1920's triple-gable Queenslander has been renovated to suit a family with a sophisticated sense of style who are in need of spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces for everyone to spread out to live a large life!
The clever design of the entryway welcomes you inside and through the original hardwood door onto aged, French Oak floorboards where you enjoy the North-easterly sunlight from the shimmering leadlight windows encasing a grand interior staircase.
Many original period features remain upstairs with honey Oregon-pine floors, plate rails, picture rails, breezeways above the doors and VJs in three bedrooms and the main bathroom.
0458 912 906
The master bedroom is a king-sized triumph making it feel like a true parent's retreat in the tree-tops as it enjoys a giant ensuite adorned with a beautiful, cast iron, claw-foot bath as well as a separate large shower with Italian Calcutta marble tiled floor, huge vanity area and loads of concealed storage. The walk-in robe has enough hanging and drawer spaces for a couple of fashion enthusiasts, and also includes ingenious storage space for hiding the Christmas presents and decorations!
Stepping downstairs onto more of the glorious dark, French Oak floors the cosy family room houses a library, open fireplace and lounge space which leads into the enormous, eat-in kitchen complete with butler's pantry. The bespoke poured cement benchtop and sink have a subtle patina which pairs in beautifully with imported backsplash tiles and the "Lecanche 1000" double oven which will impress even the most serious entertainer.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- King-sized Master bedroom with walk-in robe and clever storage space
- Grand ensuite with clawfoot bath, quality tiles and spectacular finishes
- Back porch with leafy vistas
- Additional 3 large bedrooms with fans, wardrobes and built-ins
- Large family bathroom with two-person spa
- Mudroom designed to organise the family belongings
- Living room and playroom space
- Mixture of aged, French Oak and Oregon Pine flooring throughout
- Family room with library and open fireplace
- Entertainer's kitchen with Lecanche oven and butler's pantry
- Bespoke poured cement kitchen benchtops
- Extra bedroom or home office separated with three bathroom
- Full separate laundry with access to private garden and clothesline
- Large, family sized deck that steps down into a generous backyard
- Additional side patio with banksia rose vine over the arbour
- Tandem carport with electric gates for total security
- Full sized shed for storing gardening items or as a studio/gym space
- 30 Solar panels and 8kw inverter
- NBN fibre to the kerb for high-speed internet
The ability to bring the outside in has been catered for with a generous servery, giant wooden bifold doors and retractable flyscreens to ensure you can enjoy this home from Summer to Winter via natural breezes or by closing the house and enjoying the ducted and split-system airconditioning throughout while still seeing the green, leafy views from every aspect.
An additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs are separated from the family room with a hallway to allow for private guest space or a home office. The ample laundry is complete with a chute from above and has access to the side of the house with the secret garden and clothesline.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Within walking distance to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, leafy parks and all the convenience of a Tarragindi residence, coupled with the peaceful leafy outlook from the back of the house. Express transport options with a short walk to the city bus stop and a five-minute drive to access Ipswich Road, Logan Road or M3. Only 10 minutes' drive into Brisbane CBD!
In the catchment of sought-after Weller's Hill Primary School with their bilingual program and St Elizabeth's Primary as well as a short walk to Tarragindi Kindergarten and Childcare. This inner-city home is well connected, yet quiet and peaceful.
Close to the Water Reservoir, Tarragindi Reserve, Toohey Forest, Bowls Club and many parks. Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, Tertiary Hospitals, private schooling options and so much more!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you – call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!
Not for you? Subscribe to our buyer list to receive weekly property updates as well as off market opportunities.